New research has revealed that beetroot juice is most beneficial for health. The specialty of its juice is that it increases stamina, especially those who are regular with exercising. Only consuming beetroot juice can enhance the duration of your exercise schedule by 16 percent. According to researchers at Exeter University, the nitrate found in beetroot juice prevents excess oxygen from entering the body while exercising. This helps in reducing fatigue. Not only does this juice keep you healthy, but it also adds to the beauty. One of the primary reasons for using beetroot for skin is that its intake increases hemoglobin and purifies the blood.
As the winter season has finally knocked on our doors and the skin has started showing signs that it needs more care, we ought to give it a thought. The first thing we look for is a winter moisturizer. But little do we know how safe is these creams for the skin. Are the chemically treated? Can it have any side effects on the skin?
To answer all of these queries, we help you make the most of it with beetroot. This winter, make your cream at home with beetroot and see the glowing difference on your
Beetroot is rich in vitamins, which acts as an antioxidant for the skin. It is highly effective in treating skin problems, including freckles, wrinkles, dark circles, pimples, etc. At the same time, the vitamin E present in this cream can give your skin a natural glow. Here’s how you can make a DIY beetroot cream for winters:
- 1 tablespoon of raw milk
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt or curd
- ½ tablespoon of sandalwood powder
- ½ teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 beetroot
- With the help of cotton ball, apply the raw milk on your face to cleanse your skin and massage for 2 minutes, leave it for air dry and then rinse it off with normal water.
- Now grate the beetroot and strain out the juice from it. Then add 1 tablespoon of yogurt or curd, ½ tablespoon of sandalwood powder, ½ tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel and ½ teaspoon of lemon juice. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Now apply it on your skin and massage it for 2 minutes, then apply one more layer and leave it for 15 minutes to let dry,
- then rinse it off with normal water.
How to use
In the winter season, it is essential to never leave the house without applying any cream. Take this cream and apply it on your face in rotation movement. This will give your skin a pinkish glow. This cream is also safe to be used as a night cream.